- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Nylon Water Resistant Windbreaker Anorak Jacket helps you pursue your thrill, keeping you warm and dry during a rainy day. Offering a classic style that looks just as good exploring your city as it does tearin’ it up on the mountain.
- This coaches jacket features an antique brass 6 snap front closure to help protect you from the wind
- Built to last, it’s created with nylon for durability and protection from the elements with a waterproof coating
- The jacket was given a water resistant rating since the seams are not waterproofed, which may allow water to eventually enter through snap front closure or the seams when exposed in water for extended periods of time
- Comes with elastic cuffs, underarm grommets, and a drawcord closure at the bottom opening for comfort
- Contains inner PU coating breathability of 5,000
- Comes with a drawcord closure at bottom opening for comfort
- 100% nylon 330D with Interior PU waterproof coating
- Nylon Outer Shell: Waterproof Coating
- Inner PU Coating: Breathability/Permeability
- #5 DTM body coil zipper
- matte metal zipper pull
- rubber zipper pull tab
- zipper garage
- fine mesh hood liner
- 3 panel hood
- scuba neck
- round poly drawstring
- hidden snaps inside front pocket flap
- side slit pockets
- tightening toggle at waistband
- elastic cuffs
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow about a week for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.
Enter the tracking number in the field below to track the status of your order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We have a few types of goods that are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to your retailer, instead, contact Lid Rig directly at email@example.com.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. We will do our best to ensure a timely refund, but are ultimately at the mercy of the payment company and its policies as to when the funds will post to your account.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Lid Rig, 5284 S. Perry Ct. Littleton, CO 80123, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to Lid Rig, 5284 S. Perry Ct. Littleton, CO 80123, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.